A father-to-be baby in the USA ‘gender learning’ He died when the device he built for his party exploded.
In the incident in the town of Liberty in New York state, 28-year-old father-to-be Christopher Pekny exploded while setting up the mechanism on Sunday afternoon.
His brother, Michael Pekny, who was injured in the blast, was also hospitalized.
New York police did not give details about the explosion device except that it had some kind of pipe, but stated that the bomb disposal teams investigated the incident.
Gender learning parties have been on the rise in the United States in recent years. At the event, expectant parents celebrate by announcing the gender of their babies.
Pink and blue fireworks or colored smoke bombs are used at these parties from time to time.
The use of such devices in the past has caused disasters.
At the beginning of the month, one of the invitees who attended a sex party in Michangan died due to a piece of shrapnel ejected from a ball-like device.
Flammable / explosive materials used in such parties were also blamed for the forest fire that broke out in California in September last year.
#Fathertobe #died #device #set #gender #learning #party #exploded