It has now become apparent what Cecília Müller has previously said: the third wave of the coronavirus epidemic has begun. In one day, nearly a hundred people were hospitalized for a coronavirus infection and the number of deaths more than doubled.
The youngest victim this time was a 45-year-old woman, whose underlying diseases included diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. According to data from Tuesday, the previous day there were quite a few, in number 12 people who could not even celebrate their 60th birthday.
- 45-year-old woman (diabetes, heart disease, obesity)
- 51 years old man (lung disease, hypertension)
- 58-year-old woman (hypertension, diabetes)
- 57 years old male (pneumonia)
- 53 years old woman (heart disease)
- 52-year-old man (hypertension, chronic renal failure)
- 53-year-old woman (obesity, diabetes)
- 52-year-old man (diabetes, kidney failure, lung disease, liver disease)
- 59-year-old man (ischemic heart disease, hypertension, diabetes)
- 59-year-old woman (diabetes, lung disease)
- 59-year-old woman (thyroid disease, obesity, dementia, hypertension, ischemic heart disease, renal failure)
- 50-year-old man (diabetes, hypertension)
Due to the sensitivity of the topic in this article, we do not consider it ethical to place advertisements.
See the Indamedia Group Trademark Statement for details.
#Index #Domestic #fifties #die