Worldwide, 111,709,452 people became infected with the coronavirus epidemic, up 358.2,000 from a day earlier. The number of fatalities was 2,473,742, an increase of 7,588 in one day.
The number of people recovered increased by 179,133 to 63,003,255 at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore Central European Time, according to data from Tuesday morning.
The infection is present in 192 countries and regions.
Experts say the number of cases diagnosed does not accurately reflect reality because the number of tests is more or less limited in each country and the criteria for registration also vary.
A disease called Covid-19 caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus affects the United States the most, where 28,188,311 people have been infected to date and 500,236 have died.
- In India, 11,005,850 infected people, 156,385 fatalities and 10,699,410 recovered were recorded.
- In Brazil, there are 10,195,160 infected, 247,143 fatalities and 9,108,205 recovered.
- In the UK, there are 4,138,233 people infected and 120,988 people have died from the disease.
- In Russia, the number of confirmed infections rose to 4,130,447, the number of fatalities rose to 82,255 and the number of recovered to 3,684,955.
- In France, there are 3,669,354 infected and 84,764 fatalities.
- In Spain, 3,153,971 infected people and 67,636 fatalities were registered.
- In Italy, 2,818,863 infections are recorded, the number of fatalities is 95,992, and 2,334,968 have recovered from Covid-19.
- 2,646,526 people have been registered in Turkey so far, with 28,138 deaths according to official figures.
- In Germany, 2,399,499 were infected, 68,079 were dead, and 2,212,439 were cured.
- There are 2,229,663 infections and 58,974 fatalities in Colombia.
- In Argentina, there are 2,069,751 infected and 51,359 dead.
- In Mexico, there are 2,043,632 confirmed viral patients and 180,536 dead.
- In Poland, there are 1,642,658 registered infections, 42,188 fatalities and 1,384,373 healed.
- In Iran, there are 1,582,275 infected, 59,572 deaths and 1,351,390 recovered.
- In South Africa, 1,504,588 people were registered, 49,150 died and 1,413,566 recovered.
- In Ukraine, there are 1,354,545 infected people, 26,531 deaths and 188,859 recovered people.
- In China (excluding Hong Kong and Macao), 100,784 cases of infection were recorded, as well as 4,833 deaths and 95,293 recovered.
On March 11, 2020, the World Health Organization (WHO) declared a pandemic the coronavirus that spread from the Chinese city of Wuhan.
Cover image: MTI Photographer: Czeglédi Zsolt
Due to the sensitivity of the topic in this article, we do not consider it ethical to place advertisements.
See the Indamedia Group Trademark Statement for details.
#Index #Coronavirus #recovered #reported #patients