Saturday, February 27, 2021

U.S. media claim new evidence shows that the new coronavirus may have spread in China before the first confirmed case


issuing time:

New evidence from China confirms the long-standing doubts of epidemiologists: the new crown virus may have spread in Wuhan without being noticed from November 2019, and it was not until December that the epidemic broke out in more places throughout the city.

According to the Wall Street Journal today, new evidence shows that the new coronavirus may have spread in China before the first confirmed case was discovered. Researchers from the World Health Organization said that Chinese authorities have identified 174 confirmed cases in Wuhan since December 2019, which is enough to show that the number of mild, asymptomatic or other undetected cases is much higher than previously thought. .

According to the information gathered by WHO investigators during the four-week traceability survey in China, many of the 174 cases have no known connection with the market that was originally believed to be the source of the epidemic. The members of the WHO expert group stated that the Chinese government has not provided the expert group with raw data on these cases and earlier potential cases.

WHO investigators said that when examining 13 virus gene sequences in December 2019, the Chinese government found that cases related to this market had similar gene sequences but slightly different from those of cases not related to this market.

The newspaper reported earlier that according to WHO investigators, about 90 people in central China were hospitalized with symptoms similar to COVID-19 in the two months before the first case of COVID-19 in Wuhan at the end of 2019. They have urged China to conduct further testing.

According to investigators from the World Health Organization, in the two months before the first case of COVID-19 in Wuhan at the end of 2019, about 90 people in central China were hospitalized with symptoms similar to COVID-19. They said they would pressure the Chinese government to allow further testing to determine whether the new coronavirus has spread earlier than known.

According to investigators, in the past two months, the relevant departments of the Chinese government conducted antibody tests on about two-thirds of the patients and said that no traces of infection were found. But members of the WHO team investigating the origin of the epidemic said that any antibodies may have subsided to undetectable levels during the delay.

Peter Ben Embarek, a food safety scientist who led the WHO team, said: “Further research is needed.” The team has concluded its four-week visit to China.

Members of the WHO team stated that they urged China to conduct more extensive testing of blood samples collected around Hubei in the fall of 2019 to find evidence about the time of the first spread of the new coronavirus. Wuhan is located in Hubei. WHO investigators said that Chinese authorities said they had not obtained the necessary permissions to test samples. Many of these samples are kept in blood banks.

According to an earlier report in the Wall Street Journal, investigators from the World Health Organization stated that Chinese authorities refused to provide them with original personalized data on early COVID-19 cases, which may help them determine how and when the COVID-19 first spread in China .

Investigators from the World Health Organization said that Chinese authorities refused to provide them with original personalized data on early cases of new crowns, and these data may help them determine how and when the new crown virus first began to spread in China. These investigators said that due to lack of data details, the two sides had a heated argument.

What the Chinese authorities refused to provide was the original personalized data of the 174 new crown cases confirmed at the beginning of the Wuhan outbreak in December 2019. These investigators are members of a WHO team that completed a month-long investigation of the source of the epidemic in China this week.

The WHO team member said that Chinese officials and scientists provided their own extensive summary and analysis of the case data. The Chinese side also provided summary data and analysis of retrospective studies on medical records in the months before the outbreak was confirmed in Wuhan, saying that they had found no trace of the virus.

But the team members said that China does not allow them to view the original basic data of these retrospective studies, and these original data allow them to analyze how early and how wide the spread of the new coronavirus in China is. The panelists said that WHO member countries usually cooperate with WHO surveys to provide such data.



#media #claim #evidence #shows #coronavirus #spread #China #confirmed #case

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Hot Topics

The European Agency and the WHO also gave a recommendation for the elderly – the Society

The first quantities of Astrazeneka's vaccine, 150,000 doses, arrived in Serbia over the weekend, and Marija Gnjatović from the Institute for the Application...

The “SEHA” Radiology Conference explores the latest innovations and technological developments – UAE – News and Reports

The Abu Dhabi Health Services Company, "SEHA", organized the 10th session of the "SEHA" International Conference on Radiology recently, which comes in line...

Suspect confesses to killing critical Maltese journalist in 2017 | NOW

A suspect in the killing of Maltese anti-corruption journalist Daphne Caruana...

Related Articles

The European Agency and the WHO also gave a recommendation for the elderly – the Society

The first quantities of Astrazeneka's vaccine, 150,000 doses, arrived in Serbia over the weekend, and Marija Gnjatović from the Institute for the Application...

The “SEHA” Radiology Conference explores the latest innovations and technological developments – UAE – News and Reports

The Abu Dhabi Health Services Company, "SEHA", organized the 10th session of the "SEHA" International Conference on Radiology recently, which comes in line...

Suspect confesses to killing critical Maltese journalist in 2017 | NOW

A suspect in the killing of Maltese anti-corruption journalist Daphne Caruana...