Chef reveals the eating habits of Donald Trump and the secrets around “Table 72”.
NEW YORK (Nettavisen): In a comprehensive case in The Washingtonian, the secrets around “Table 72”, which was the former president’s regular table at his own hotel, Trump International Hotel Washington, are now revealed.
Watch video from the hotel here:
Trump always got “Table 72”
It was here, just five blocks from the White House, that Trump almost always ate when he was out in Washington.
The table Trump always ate at, and which was always empty if he was not there, because it was reserved only for him, was “Table 72.” There was a round table in the middle of the steakhouse “BLT Prime” inside the hotel.
Also read: Donald Trump to attack in new interview: – Completely mentally gone
The Washingtonian has spoken to several people at the hotel and at the same time also obtained a “Standard Operating Procedure” document, which shows exactly what preparations were needed to seat Trump and what routines were followed at each meal.
Parts of the instructions also had a series of pictures, because Trump is known to have anxiety about bacteria and was very careful with cleanliness and how the food was served.
Read: Ivanka Trump fears dad’s new pet eggs
All the food demands of Donald Trump
Here are all the requirements Trump set when he arrived at the restaurant, based on information from The Washingtonian:
- As soon as Donald Trump had sat down, the waiter was to immediately and discreetly give him a small bottle of Purell brand hand sanitizer. This was something Trump started with long before the pandemic came, because he has a phobia of bacilli, bacteria and microbes.
- Then the waitress had to say; “Good (morning / afternoon / evening – depending on what time of day it was) Do you want your Coca-Cola Light with or without ice?”
- Then the Coke bottle had to be opened in line with a seven-point instruction guide, which was illustrated with four photographs, so that the serving staff did the right thing.
- The cola bottle then had to be opened right in front of Trump, and “never before”.
- The waiter would then hold a long-necked bottle opener at the lower third of the handle in one hand, and the Coca-Cola light bottle – also at the lower third, in the other hand.
- Then the drink was to be placed on the right side of Trum and this was to be “repeated until POTUS left the room”.
- When it comes to the food itself, Trump always ate the same thing: a shrimp cocktail, a well-fried steak and french fries. Sometimes he also had apple cake after chocolate cake for dessert.
- Trump also always got a double serving with “Popovers”. These had to be served within two minutes after he had sat down, while his shrimp cocktail had to be served “immediately”.
- Ketchup was also something Trump had to have and he got the ketchup, which had to be of the Heinz brand, served from a small glass, and this too had to happen in front of the president. Trump himself had to hear the sound of the vacuum when they opened the ketchup glass.
- Trump also demanded that there be a tray of snacks on the table. It had to consist of a small bag of chips from the brand Lay`s with the taste sour cream and onion and the chocolates Milky Way and Snickers. In addition, Trump wanted snacks such as the Nature Valley Granola Bar, Tic Tac, Gummy Bears, Chips Ahoy, Oreo, Nutter Butter, Tootsie Roll, chocolate-covered raisins and Pop-Secret popcorn.
– Should have the biggest steak
One of the chefs at the hotel, the head chef at the steak restaurant “BLT Prime” where Trump ate, Bill Williamson, tells The Washingtonian that Trump on one occasion complained when he was served a steak that he thought was too small.
Read also: CNN: – What has emerged in recent weeks will surprise many about the relationship between Donald and Melania Trump
Williamson says that Trump complained because he thought his steak was smaller than a steak that another guest at the same table had received.
– It was exactly the same steak and they were both well cooked. Maybe one was 15 grams bigger or something, I do not know, says Williamson to The Washingtonian.
Also read: Hillary Clinton makes shocking Trump claim
To avoid the same problem in the future, Williamson changed from serving tenderloin or entrecôte to the president and over to a Tomahawk steak of about 1.1 kilos, which was larger than all the other steaks on the menu.
In addition, they also switched to serving extra large shrimp for Trump’s shrimp cocktail.
The Washingtonian also writes that garnishing the food was forbidden, and Melania Trump is said to have sent an expensive flounder fish for 60 dollars in return to the kitchen, as it was decorated with parsley and chives.
CNN: – What has emerged in recent weeks will surprise many about the relationship between Donald and Melania Trump
– Trump’s McDonalds menu of 2400 calories
This is by far the first time Trump’s diet has been mentioned. Business Insider writes that Trump’s heavy diet with fast food and red meat has received a lot of publicity in the past.
Hillary Clinton makes a shocking Trump claim
Corey Lewandowski, Trump’s former campaign manager, has previously stated that Trump regularly ate a comprehensive McDonald’s menu of 2400 calories which consisted of two Big Macs, two Filet-O-Fish sandwiches, and a milkshake with chocolate when they were on tour and engaged in the election campaign.
Time has also previously written that Trump in the White House was often served two large spoons of ice cream for dessert, while the other guests only received one.
– Tump will be the Republicans’ “assumed” candidate in 2024
On Monday, the website Axios announces that former President Donald Trump this weekend will announce to the world that he will be the Republicans’ “assumed” candidate in 2024.
Trump is expected to deliver a speech at a CPAC meeting in Orlando in less than a week. There he will, according to anonymous sources that Axios has spoken to, show that he has a large degree of control over the Republican Party, writes NTB.
Also read: – This video reveals that President Trump is not mentally healthy
The Orlando Conservative conference will be Trump’s first public appearance since leaving Washington and the White House in the early hours of January 20.
Also read: Trump made absurd offer to Kim Jong-un
On Monday, however, the US Supreme Court inflicted a major defeat on Donald Trump by rejecting his attempt to keep his tax returns secret. Now the prosecution has access, writes NTB.
Read more: Donald Trump must issue tax returns
The Norwegian toy cars both the children and you will love
#Donald #Trump #Reveals #Donald #Trumps #secret #eating #habits