The former Trump presidential family had extremely unusual habits and requirements for the staff of their hotel, which received instructions “step by step” on what to do when a powerful couple comes to dinner.
Employees spoke for “Washington” magazine about the protocol and what is on the menu for Trump when they come to their hotel in Washington.
While in the capital, Trump rarely went out, when he did, he mostly went to his hotel, which is five blocks from the White House.
He would always sit at table 72 with a round cabin, which is located in the mezzanine, in the center of events. He was always reserved for him, even when it meant he was empty night after night when Trump would not show up.
The document “Standard Operating Procedure”, which was published by the mentioned magazine, describes in detail, step by step, what should have been done when the former president came to dinner at the restaurant of his hotel.
The requirements were as follows:
– When he sits down, he would first use a hand sanitizer, even before the corona virus appears. He is known to have germaphobia, a pathological fear of bacilli.
– Then the attendant should greet him, depending on the time of day, with good morning, good day or good evening, Mr. President. Do you want your diet Coca-Cola with or without ice?
– The instructions for pouring the juice contained 7 steps and were illustrated with 4 photographs.
– The drink had to be open before his eyes, never before.
– The server was supposed to hold the bottle opener at the bottom of the handle in one hand, ie in the lower third, and the diet Coca-Cola in the other, also in the lower third.
– The drink was placed on his right side: “Repeat until the president leaves”.
– The menu always had the same dishes: shrimp cocktail, well-baked steak, french fries and sometimes apple pie or chocolate cake for dessert.
– A double portion of dough dish, similar to our proja, had to be served within 2 minutes, and crabs immediately, without waiting.
– The server had to open a small glass bottle of ketchup in front of him, taking care that Trump heard the sound of the lid.
– In addition, the tray of unhealthy food had to be ready at each of his visits. It was supposed to contain chips, specifically with the taste of sour cream and onions, four types of chocolates, gummy candies, biscuits, raisins covered with chocolate.
Melania also had her unusual demands, such as that food should not be decorated. On one occasion, she returned the dish because it was sprinkled with primrose and chives.
It did not happen to him to return the food, but he once complained when he received a smaller steak from the person with whom he had dinner. The restaurant then ordered a particularly large shrimp and a 100-centimeter steak for the president.
He was addicted to Coca-Cola, he drank a few glasses every day. He even had a special button on his desk in the “oval office” that he would press when he needed more juice.
Their family and friends stayed at the hotel when they were in town. Lobbyists drank at the bar, Republicans held fundraising evenings in dance halls, and journalists met with interlocutors over expensive drinks.
The staff was ready for any important name that could be found there.
– We received books from the hotel every day with the data of those who stayed in it, which contained their name, picture and title – said the former head chef Sean Matijevic. He added that some of the staff from the White House also demanded treatment as stars.
The most notorious guest was Trump’s private lawyer Rudi Giuliani, who spent his days at the lower level of the restaurant. Since he worked there more than he ate, the employees made him a plaque that read “Rudolf V. Giuliani’s Private Office” and placed it when he was there.
– The biggest pain in my buttocks was Giuliani – said Matijevic.
Unlike them, Trump’s children were described as withdrawn and decent.
Thus, one of the former employees said that the only thing he could remember as an omission was when Ivanka appeared in leggings and enjoyed a single margarita.
– They would come, finish their work and leave – said the former assistant general manager Alice O’Clock about Trump’s children, adding that Ivanka was sitting with her back to the rest of the dining room, because she did not want to be noticed.
#BIZARRE #HABITS #TRUMP #FAMILY #jaw #drop #list #rules #pouring #CocaCola #Donald #beginning