It is still a little more than three weeks until the citizens of Niksic elect a new local government. All lists are already known, as well as their holders, but the novelty that will be generated by the local elections in Niksic is that prominent personalities from social, cultural, scientific life appear on the political stage who, realizing the historical significance of March 14, openly decide. give support to individual lists.
In that sense, especially the list led by Momo Koprivica, MA, can boast of the fact that in the last few days alone it has already been supported by over 100 intellectuals of this city. Professors, doctors, engineers, sports workers, students, lawyers, economists, massively give their support to the list Peace is our nation and Let’s not give Niksic.
In this way, the strong support of the intellectual elite of the city under Trebjes unequivocally testifies to the strength of the political offer embodied in the slogans “Peace is our nation” and “We will not give Niksic”, and personified in the person of Momo Koprivica, MA, who is the holder of this electoral list. : Gordana Radović, MA, Ksenija Milović and Mićuna Milatović, MA. Let’s say that public opinion polls, as well as the general impression of the Niksic public, clearly indicate the strength of this political offer, but this support, without any doubt, speaks more than any statistical data or someone’s subjective assessment.
The quality of the list and the quality of the programs recognized by intellectuals of various educational profiles, professions, knowledge … This is a serious program that gives an adequate answer to all the problems of Nikšić. Solving the problems of Niksic, present in all Niksic settlements, is guaranteed, according to the general assessment, by serious people who, with their credibility, guarantee the fulfillment of what they promised. Such an expectation is not based on trust that is without cover, but lists of parties and organizations led by Momo Koprivica, MA in Niksic in other municipalities in which they won – Kotor, Herceg Novi, Budva, Berane … they have already fulfilled or are largely fulfilling what promised the citizens in the pre-election period.
There is no doubt that the intellectuals who recognized that this list was worthy of their trust, had this in mind when making the decision to support the list Peace is our nation and Ne damo Nikšić with their names and surnames.
These are names that are an integral and inevitable part of the social life of Nikšić, known and recognized for their knowledge, abilities, expertise, but also courage and responsibility for the public interest. These are people who, when the circumstances in the country required courage, often sacrifice, did not hesitate in the slightest about their place. In that way, a new component in the political life of Nikšić was built and built, which, this time officially, gave the quality of a list that already consisted of numerous doctors, masters, professors. Exactly such a list in the best and most authentic way reflects what Nikšić has always been – educational, pedagogical, cultural, student center of Montenegro.
The parties that make up the list “Peace is our nation – We will not give Niksic” are certainly impressed by the support of people of knowledge, trust and reputation, because there is no strong list without the support of such people, or a secure future for the city. The coalition “Peace is our nation – We will not give Niksic” today, can proudly say that it is supported by the intellectual elite of the city under Trebjes.
The numbers speak more convincingly than anything else: in less than a week, the list “Peace is our nation – We will not give Niksic” was supported by more than 100 intellectuals. Among them are:
1. doc. Dr. Dušan Krcunović (philosopher),
2. Andrija Bojovic (lawyer),
3. Sava Kostic (lawyer),
4. Milena Bubanja (lawyer),
5. doc. Goran Ćeranić, PhD (sociologist),
6. Irena Ćipranić (Master of Economics),
7. Dr. Predrag Zivkovic (sociologist),
8. Boris Ćiraković (graduated manager)
9. Dr. Natasa Krivokapic (sociologist),
10. Dragana Ćiraković (professor of literature)
11. doctoral student Darko Blagojević (philosopher),
12. Mariana Cvorovic
13. doctoral student Obrad Samardžić (sociologist),
14. Milosava Jordan (professor of Serbian language),
15. Stevan Đurđević, MA (theoretical physicist),
16. Miodrag Đukanović (Master of Military Sciences)
17. Mirko Leovac, MA (German language and literature),
18. Boris Dragnić (professor of informatics and technology),
19. Darko Papić, MA (Russian language and literature),
20. Tamara Dragnić (English teacher),
21. Tomaš Damjanović, MA (historian),
22. Danijel Golubovic (dentist),
23. Željka Ćiraković (English language and literature),
24. Marija Jovovic (pedagogue),
25. Biljana Vučurović (Bachelor of Laws),
26. Filip Krivokapic (economist),
27. Đorđije Malović (Bachelor of Laws),
28. Ratko Krivokapić (economist),
29. Vladan Ćeranić (Bachelor of Laws),
30. Tamara Krivokapić (violin professor),
31. Radisav Urošević (Bachelor of Laws),
32. Ivan Mijanović (Master of Geography),
33. Zeljko Lucic (sociologist),
34. Katarina Miljanic (economist),
35. Nebojsa Kasalica (student),
36. Ognjen Miljanic (traffic engineer),
37. Zeljko Perovic (entrepreneur),
38. Tamara Nikčević (Italian language teacher),
39. Mićun Milatović (Bachelor of Laws),
40. Igor Perovic (economist),
41. Igor Leković, PhD,
42. Dragana Raičević (professor of mathematics),
43. Predrag Magovčević, MA,
44. Nikola Šljukić (professor of history)
45. Dr. Pero Mitrovic,
46. Ivana Soskic (economist),
47. Dr. Željko Kaluđerović,
48. Smiljana Vukotic (sociologist),
49. Milena Burić, PhD (linguist),
50. Drasko Vulanovic (lawyer),
51. prof. Mileta Milatović,
52. prof. Veselinka Peković,
53. Dr. Ljubica Kustudic,
54. Sanja Antović (class teacher) …
55. Anđela Peković, MA, Master of Political Science
56. Miloš Nenezić, MA
57. prof. Marija Nenezić
58. Svetlana Agramović, B.Sc. economist
59. prof. Vanja Damjanović … and many others.
Peace is our nation and we do not give Niksic, but it produces a synergistic effect
According to the expert public, this support additionally strengthens the already politically dominant position of Momo Koprivica, MA, and the list he leads. The broad political offer led by the Democrats, DEMOS, PIR and Plenum 083, and supplemented by the organization Ne damo Niksic, represented by Gordana Radovic, an adviser to the Montenegrin Prime Minister, has now been further strengthened by Niksic’s intellectual elite.
Apparently, the complete Nikšić and Montenegrin public of the list Peace is our nation – We will not give Nikšić a constantly growing rating. It is obvious that the cooperation between the Democrats, Ne damo Nikšić, led by Gordana Radović, advisor to the Prime Minister, Demos, PIR, Plenum 083 and the list, produced a synergetic effect that the members of this coalition probably could not have hoped for.
The political rapprochement between the Democrats and Ne damo Nikšić, which has been present and visible lately, is of crucial importance for the stability of the future government in Nikšić, and we see that this, closer political relationship and cooperation is very positively assessed by the citizens.
#coalition #massively #supported #Niksics #intellectuals